Table Session Stats in Replayer MTTs

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Table Session Stats in Replayer MTTs

Postby missy_g » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:53 pm

How do I view table session stats in the replayer? I know it's possible in game by clicking the PT symbol/badge at the top of the screen, but there is no option there in the replayer, nor is there in the options menu.
missy_g
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Table Session Stats in Replayer MTTs

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:49 am

In the Replayer you can do that by right clicking each player and choosing session stats.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Table Session Stats in Replayer MTTs

Postby missy_g » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:35 am

Thanks for your reply. I have tried right-clicking and nothing happens. Any other suggestions?
missy_g
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Table Session Stats in Replayer MTTs

Postby kraada » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 am

You right click on the player's HUD not on the player pod.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Table Session Stats in Replayer MTTs

Postby missy_g » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:49 pm

Yeah that's what I've tried and nothing happens. I am running PT4 on Mac if that makes a difference?! What should I do now to fix this?
missy_g
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Table Session Stats in Replayer MTTs

Postby kraada » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Try option click or control click? Are you certain you have right click enabled in the OS?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Table Session Stats in Replayer MTTs

Postby missy_g » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Thanks again for the replies. Yeah, I have the right-button set up as it works in other programs. Ctrl-click does nothing, neither does double finger tap on the track pad. It sounds like it should just work, so I'm a bit lost right now. Do you have any other suggestions.
missy_g
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Table Session Stats in Replayer MTTs

Postby kraada » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Double click should also work.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Table Session Stats in Replayer MTTs

Postby missy_g » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:22 pm

I have tried double-click too, but to no avail. I would love to have this feature available, do you offer any kind of remote support where you can work out why this isn't working?
missy_g
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Table Session Stats in Replayer MTTs

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:05 am

Please open a Support Ticket with a link to this thread.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 for macOS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests