Page 1 of 2

HUD on bwin / mac os mavericks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:53 pm
by pierremomo
Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying the trial version of PT4 before buying it... everything works fine : the hands are importing during the game but the HUD won't appear (nothing is appearing)
I read and checked all the helps in the FAQ but can't manage to get anything ... what could I try ?

thanks in advance

Re: HUD on bwin / mac os mavericks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:08 am
by WhiteRider
Please make sure you've read the Hud Troubleshooting Guide which has solutions for common issues and a link to how to report your problem for further investigation if it doesn't help.

Re: HUD on bwin / mac os mavericks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:42 am
by pierremomo
yes that is what I did with no sucess, before reporting a trouble I wanted to see if there is some specific things to do on mac for example ...

Re: HUD on bwin / mac os mavericks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:20 am
by pierremomo
ok I added a support ticket
https://www.pokertracker.com/contact/ti ... _id=145452

PS : In the log I read "[TableManager (Warning)] Could not locate window for table: 'Amiens [111716314]" .... so it might come from that I guess ...
PS : or maybe that "[wxWidgets] 10:28:19: Error: Failed to set process priority (error 13: Permission denied)"

Re: HUD on bwin / mac os mavericks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:23 am
by kraada
We'll look into this in your ticket and get back to you.

Re: HUD on bwin / mac os mavericks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:29 am
by pierremomo
thanks a lot !

Re: HUD on bwin / mac os mavericks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:18 am
by pierremomo
any news ?

Re: HUD on bwin / mac os mavericks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:33 am
by kraada
Your ticket is in the right place and you should receive a reply soon.

Re: HUD on bwin / mac os mavericks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:56 am
by pierremomo
Hi,

we had a remote sessions last week, but the tech did not manage to make it work either. He told me he would speak with the mac'developper .... So I still does not have HUD on macOSS Mavericks ... does anyone manage to make it work with mavericks ?

Re: HUD on bwin / mac os mavericks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:06 am
by kraada
Yes, I personally have it working on Mavericks, so it is not an issue with the entire OS. We also tested extensively on Mavericks as soon as the developer releases were available, so there is something special about your system that we will continue to work on until we can get it fixed for you.