Tournament results, confusing numbers..

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournament results, confusing numbers..

Postby Salats » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Hello. I was watching my tournament results I put it to show winning in prizes in the graph section and set it for all games and all everything etc. So in the graph it shows that I have played some 20 tournaments since the actualy last tournament I had played. I don't see what kind of tournaments these are, when I try to set the results section to show me tournament by date it also shows that there haven't been any tournaments as of late. So I'm not sure where did those tournament results came from. There had been some wierd tournament results randomly in my PT3 before and now they were on PT4 too so I purged them. However these few tourneys PT4 seems to think I played in aren't showing up anywhere so I can't even find what to purge here..

Thank you.
Salats
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:59 am

Re: Tournament results, confusing numbers..

Postby kraada » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:19 pm

You could use the Advanced page in the Purge menu to purge by the dates of these phantom tournaments and that should clear things out.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests