stake error

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

stake error

Postby stepholi » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Hello,

I'm starting using PT4 and there is a mistake in the "result" board.
I play on Everest.fr at 100 and 200 NL holdem and yestarday I had 122 hands reported at "0€ NL 6max" instead of "1€ NL 6 max".
I attached a picture of PT4 to explain the problem.
What can I do to correct this?
Best Regards
Olivier
Attachments
ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 11 19.58.gif
(7.72 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
stepholi
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:49 pm

Re: stake error

Postby kraada » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:55 pm

You can change the stakes on that particular session via Database -> Adjust Stakes.

Please also send us the hand histories from this session via a support ticket and we'll make sure we find out why it's being detected in this way and get it fixed for future releases.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests