purchase Lock Poker hand history?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

purchase Lock Poker hand history?

Postby genemish » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:54 pm

where can I purchase in bulk hand history for Lock Poker? i am confused if they are still part of Merge Network and if those are the hands i should be buying?
genemish
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Re: purchase Lock Poker hand history?

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:08 am

Most sites do not allow use of hand histories for hands you didn't take part in so you should check with your site's terms whether this is allowed under their terms and conditions.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: purchase Lock Poker hand history?

Postby genemish » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Right. I understand. But that doesn't answer my question. Are they considered Cake, Merge or Revolution and where can I obtain history?

Thanks
genemish
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Re: purchase Lock Poker hand history?

Postby kraada » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Lock is part of the Revolution network. But I do not know if purchasing of hand histories is allowed and, if it is (which I doubt), where you would go about doing that.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests