Multiple duplicates with no hand histories

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Multiple duplicates with no hand histories

Postby Mishko » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:34 am

Good afternoon,
I downloaded the trial for the latest version of PT4 (stable download) and I am trying it on Party Poker.

I have my hand history here clean up, as I will start from scratch on a new game type.
I have read the duplicates tutorial and have my folders allocated, and my Move Files to Processed, as they should be.

I imported 17 hands on two different tables, and they all appear duplicated many times over, showing my hole cards, everybody else's at table hole cards (on showdown) and sometimes without any hole cards. They are duplicated a random number of times each (from 5 to 13 times in this sample) and the number shown on duplicate count is much lower! (as in reflecting only number of different hands but not number of total "copies")
So now the total hand count is about 100 hands.

How can I fix this, and also delete these duplicates altogether?
Thank you.
Mishko
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:09 am

Re: Multiple duplicates with no hand histories

Postby kraada » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:46 am

PT4 does not import duplicate hands - it detects they are duplicates and ignores them, so you do not need to worry about that. But your on table behavior sounds strange. Have you changed the amount of time mucked cards are displayed in the Hud -> Edit Hud Options window?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Multiple duplicates with no hand histories

Postby Mishko » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Thanks for the prompt reply... No, it shows Mucked Cards Display (ticked) 5 seconds, I believe that's the default?

Then something's odd, because each hand appears several times on the "Hands Summary". I added "Hole Cards" prior to the display because I wanted to see my hole cards(not realising that I had "My hands" next to it)

But then hands show repeated in a random number and fashion, with my hole cards, others', or empty (if showdown)
Mishko
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:09 am

Re: Multiple duplicates with no hand histories

Postby kraada » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Ok I know what's going on. In the Hands Summary area that report is for all players not just yourself. Adding Hole Cards shows you one row per player in each hand (as they each have hole cards). You'll want to remove that stat and to see your own cards change to My Hands which has your hole cards showing by default.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Multiple duplicates with no hand histories

Postby Mishko » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Yes that helped, thank you! I have also noticed that on the Hand Details when you double click, some hole cards appear in inverted order compared to the Summary-
Is it meant to be like that? why does it happen?

One final question, I tried the new Fastforward "zoom" tables on PartyPoker for about 5 mins but the HUD wouldn't show up.
Is it ready for this format? Thanks.
Mishko
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:09 am

Re: Multiple duplicates with no hand histories

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:42 am

Hole cards are shown in high-card / low-card order in reports to help you sort hands.

FastForward tables are not supported yet, but the development team are aware of these tables and we hope to be able to add support at some point.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests