Page 1 of 1

marking hands for review

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 am
by mattzbacc
You guys made marking hands very easy in PT4, it's a huge improvement but afaik the actual review of the hands is a lot tougher than it was in PT3. I've gone through the instructions and found 2 ways to find the hands fo review but both ways involve clicking on the tournament first to get to the hand and then you can see the hh or replay the hand... Is there a way to filter the hands so all I see are hands I've marked for review? I don't want to see a bunch of tournaments and then have to click one and go in and then come back out and then click another tournament to see another hand etc. etc. I hope it's clear what I mean.. thanks

Re: marking hands for review

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:37 am
by kraada
Go to the My Reports tab, click New Report and create a new Hand report. Then you can use the drop down to pick your hands with specific tags and see them all regardless of what tournament they were played in.

Re: marking hands for review

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:38 am
by mattzbacc
ahh thank you very much, this is great