PT4 doesn't start !!!!

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 doesn't start !!!!

Postby flavv85 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:17 am

Hi guys,

PT4 worked fine a few days and this morning i started it and nothing happened.
I started task manager and the service is running. / see img attached
taskmanager.png
(604.9 KiB) Downloaded 1075 times

Also database service is working ( i checked in services )

What is to be done ?
My free space in the partition pt4 is installed is about 1,6 gb? Could this be a problem?

I'm waiting for a fast answer :)
flavv85
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: PT4 doesn't start !!!!

Postby Puzzzi » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:17 am

#

I have the same problem since today. PT4 is not recognizing that i am playing :(
Puzzzi
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:21 am

Re: PT4 doesn't start !!!!

Postby Puzzzi » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:42 am

Puzzzi wrote:#

I have the same problem since today. PT4 is not recognizing that i am playing :(


Somehow only for PartyPoker. The other rooms work. :|
Puzzzi
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:21 am

Re: PT4 doesn't start !!!!

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:48 am

flavv85 wrote:Hi guys,

PT4 worked fine a few days and this morning i started it and nothing happened.
I started task manager and the service is running. / see img attached
taskmanager.png

Also database service is working ( i checked in services )

What is to be done ?
My free space in the partition pt4 is installed is about 1,6 gb? Could this be a problem?

I'm waiting for a fast answer :)

Please try rebooting and if it still doesn't work then report your problem so that we can check your logs and see what is going on.

Puzzzi - it sounds like you have a different issue. Please check the Party Poker Configuration Guide to make sure you have everything set up correctly.
Again, if things still don't work for you after that please report your problem.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests