Upgrading PT3 to PT4

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Upgrading PT3 to PT4

Postby ambam » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Hi,
I purchased Pokertracker 3 and there was a message saying that I could upgrade to Pokertracker 4 for free.
However I cannot find a link? Could you advise me on how to upgrade for free?
Many Thanks
p.s sorry if this is the wrong place.
ambam
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Re: Upgrading PT3 to PT4

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:35 am

Please visit the Purchase Page and add the equivalent version of PT4 to the cart (in your case the holdem full version) and your 100% discount will be applied automatically - you still need to "buy" PT4 but you won't be charged.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests