Now please bear with me as this is my first post and I'm new to the pokertracker software.
First of all i have recently used my 30 day free trail of pt3 and last night decided to buy the pt4 software as i was really impressed with how good it is,Basically when using the setup assistant when importing my hand from pt3>p4 I'm short of roughly 4k worth of hands and also the drop down box says theres an error with pokerstars access violation .I did some digging on the forum and also sent an email to support to try and get some feedback and just wondered if anyone on here could help me.
I have done a lot of reading before posting this on the forum and see a lot of people talking also about a support tickets could someone please explain how these work as i want to learn for future reference the best ways of me sending and receiving information to the support guys in order to make things as smooth as possible.
Thank you
Rick.
