Hotkey Toggle

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hotkey Toggle

Postby raminnnn » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Hello i just getting started to use pt4 and before that I play with no software on pokerstars but there I use hotkeys is a beta option on pokerstars and when I click on "Get hands while playn" on pokertracker the option of my hotkeys dessapear and i'm not able to use them, does pt4 have hotkeys configuration or anything i can do to keep using my keyboard to play? Thanks and sorry for bad english.
raminnnn
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Re: Hotkey Toggle

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Yes, you need to make sure you start PokerStars by right clicking it and choosing Run as Administrator. If you do that, the hotkeys will continue to work.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests