HUD is not updating
After the update to 4.04.1 my HUD is not able to keep up.
The import works perfect for what I can tell but I can see the HUD struggle.
If the HUD shows it comes after a few hands with the correct amount of hands, but after that it simply does not update anymore. Sometimes it does, it jumps to a certain amount of hands but thats it. If I restart HUD often the same thing happens, it jumps to the correct amount of hands but after that no updating.
Curious what this is, i do have over 40 tables open but that was not a problem before the update.
I play on any skin thats out there, maybe one of them causes trouble or so
The import works perfect for what I can tell but I can see the HUD struggle.
If the HUD shows it comes after a few hands with the correct amount of hands, but after that it simply does not update anymore. Sometimes it does, it jumps to a certain amount of hands but thats it. If I restart HUD often the same thing happens, it jumps to the correct amount of hands but after that no updating.
Curious what this is, i do have over 40 tables open but that was not a problem before the update.
I play on any skin thats out there, maybe one of them causes trouble or so
