Page 1 of 1

You know what?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:10 am
by feiyingcpr
Stupid Red Note. This make me anger. I have made sevral stupid decisions all because of your stupid Red nots blocked my vision.

Seriously I'm considering fold PT4. I had been using beta version for several months because some suggestion frome other player, it seems good. But just after few days I used you trial version, it sucks, all because of your stupid decisions, time restriction, red register note.

Of course you can ignore what I have said. Just keep doing the stupid things, continously pusing me to HM2.

Good luck to you!

Re: You know what?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:44 am
by benharvey
Are you talking about the trial version?

I have the full version and it's great. You can't judge trial software for wanting you to buy the full product, that's the whole point of having a trial. If it worked exactly like the full version, where's your incentive to upgrade?

Re: You know what?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:26 am
by PTShark
I have to agree, that this red banner really is disturbing by playing. I would buy the full version of PT4, but I still have problems with the Hud in MTTs (support knows about that and will send me a ticket, when this is fixed). Maybe other players have also problems like that, which prevent them to purchase PT4 by now, but want to play with the trial version as long as they can.

So can you please please revome that red banner or at least make it smaller?

Re: You know what?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:50 am
by PTShark
You can move the banner like the hud stats, but after some hands it removed to its old position...

Re: You know what?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:17 am
by polk3
Are you guys actually making this fuss over a $60 purchase? I seriously can't imagine many other $60 products that offer as much value and still allow you to test it as extensively before making a decision to buy. Add to that the support which is way better than what you often get for products costing 10 or 100 times as much. If there's another product that you like better then that's fine, get that one. Just don't whine about a trial for a $60 product. It's silly.

Re: You know what?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:18 am
by PTShark
polk3 wrote:Are you guys actually making this fuss over a $60 purchase? I seriously can't imagine many other $60 products that offer as much value and still allow you to test it as extensively before making a decision to buy. Add to that the support which is way better than what you often get for products costing 10 or 100 times as much. If there's another product that you like better then that's fine, get that one. Just don't whine about a trial for a $60 product. It's silly.


1. As I said, I still have some problems with PT4, but I prefer it instead of HM2. But obviously I won't purchase it, when I can't use it accurately. So I'm still using the trial, hoping my problem will get fixed.

2. It's $100 for the full holdem version

Re: You know what?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:34 am
by StevenM
PTShark wrote:
polk3 wrote:Are you guys actually making this fuss over a $60 purchase? I seriously can't imagine many other $60 products that offer as much value and still allow you to test it as extensively before making a decision to buy. Add to that the support which is way better than what you often get for products costing 10 or 100 times as much. If there's another product that you like better then that's fine, get that one. Just don't whine about a trial for a $60 product. It's silly.


1. As I said, I still have some problems with PT4, but I prefer it instead of HM2. But obviously I won't purchase it, when I can't use it accurately. So I'm still using the trial, hoping my problem will get fixed.

2. It's $100 for the full holdem version


Feel free to buy PokerTracker 4 now, we can leave a note in your support ticket so you have the ability to request a refund 30 days after your purchase if you need to due to the HUD issue. We are that confident we are that your issue will be addressed, and that you will be happy with your purchase decision! This way the banner will be removed, and you can focus on your playing while waiting for the issue to be resolved. Good luck!

feiyingcpr & PTShark: The red banner exists both o act as a reminder to purchase PokerTracker 4, and also to act as a theft deterrent for people who attempt to crack our software. We know it is an inconvenience, but we hope that inconvenience will only be temporary because after you try PokerTracker 4, most players want to purchase it - at which time that banner goes away. We are continuing to watch the results of the banner, we have already made a few modifications to make playing with the banner in place easier, sorry for the inconvenience.