Page 1 of 1

4.03Beta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:44 pm
by PJs Ronin
btw, I didn't get notification when I launched PT4 (ver 4.02 stable) this morning that there was an update available. Only became aware of the fact when I came into this forum.

Re: 4.03Beta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:55 am
by SarahSugar
Same here.
Sorry for hijacking but:

I really need the stat: bet when checked to... I was advised to use some float stat... is it excatly the same or can you create "bet when cb missed" ?

Also I read in the new 4.03 beta release notes you can assign popups to say VPIP in the hud...
is 4.03 stable so far and If it was to crash can I go back to the stable former version?

Re: 4.03Beta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:29 am
by warebel
how to update to latest beta?

Re: 4.03Beta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:49 am
by WhiteRider
PJs Ronin wrote:btw, I didn't get notification when I launched PT4 (ver 4.02 stable) this morning that there was an update available. Only became aware of the fact when I came into this forum.

That is expected behaviour - when you're using a "stable" build you only get notifications of new stables. When using a beta you get notifications of betas.

SarahSugar wrote:I really need the stat: bet when checked to... I was advised to use some float stat... is it excatly the same or can you create "bet when cb missed" ?

A "float" bet is betting when the person who had an opportunity to CBet didn't do it, so is what you want.

warebel wrote:how to update to latest beta?

Close PT4 and your poker sites.
Go to the PT4 Download Page and download the 4.03 installer and then run it.
That's all you need to do.

Re: 4.03Beta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:20 am
by polk3
WhiteRider wrote:That is expected behaviour - when you're using a "stable" build you only get notifications of new stables. When using a beta you get notifications of betas.


[x] Notify me about public beta releases even when using a stable release

Not critical obv, but nice to have.

Re: 4.03Beta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:02 am
by ElHive
polk3 wrote:
WhiteRider wrote:That is expected behaviour - when you're using a "stable" build you only get notifications of new stables. When using a beta you get notifications of betas.


[x] Notify me about public beta releases even when using a stable release

Not critical obv, but nice to have.


+1

Make it an option pls

Re: 4.03Beta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:39 pm
by WhiteRider
I believe you may be made happy soon...

Re: 4.03Beta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:19 pm
by sdlsdlsd
Also,

[x] Notify me about stable releases even when using a beta release

Not critical obv, but nice to have.

;)

Re: 4.03Beta

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:49 pm
by kraada
That should always happen already when the stable is newer than the beta.