Lock do a 10-seat double or nothing where the blinds increase every 6 minutes. Lock also does SnGs and DoNs that it identifies (in the tourney name) as 'turbo' with blinds increasing every 5 minutes. It doesn't take much of a delay around the projected blind increase timing for the 5-6 minute calculation in the HH to go awry. Hence, PT4 has identified about half of my DoNs as turbo and the remainder as 'normal'. Have I mentioned b4 that I don't do turbos? Well, I don't.
So I looked through the Lock SnGs and found that if blinds increase every:
~ 6 minutes, it's a 'normal'
~ 5 minutes, it may have the word 'Turbo' at the start of the tourney name but is not necessarily a turbo event as it will not appear in the tourney listing if the Lock filter of 'turbo' is selected. That is, Lock might name the tourney as turbo, but it isn't.
~ 3 minutes, it is probably a turbo and will appear if the Lock filter 'turbo' is selected. Naturally, tournies with 5 and 6 minute blinds don't show up if the 'turbo' filter is selected. Also at 3 minute blinds are tournies that have the words 'hyper turbo' in the name, but seem to be the same as the other 3 minute turbo tournies.
So I then compared the blind timings to another poker site, Pokerstars, and a similar to tourney, the 50/50s:
~ 6 minute blinds = normal
~ 3 minute blinds = turbo
It appears that the 5 minute blind tournies on Lock are an aberration and should be treated as 'normal', not turbo, despite the word 'turbo' appearing in the tourney name. The PT4 developers may care to revisit the auto-detect parameters.