Results tab does not appear anymore (4.01.19)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Results tab does not appear anymore (4.01.19)

Postby kapitanpicard » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi,

I have tried to customize Results tab by adding in 'By stakes' new 'My C / hour' tab. After accepting changes, PT4 hangs. After restarting it shows 'My C / hour' in tabs menu but it stucks on 'Populating...'. I did the same thing on Advance option and results are the same - no data, and stucks on 'Populating...'. Funny thing is that I cannot reverse changes, bacause when Loading and Populating I cannot edit report tab. Other tabs that I didn't customize are fine.

Can I reverse those changes in some way ?
kapitanpicard
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:21 pm

Re: Results tab does not appear anymore (4.01.19)

Postby kraada » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:13 am

Even when it is loading and populating you should still be able to right click the report and click Configure Report. Once there, you should be able to restore things back to their default settings.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests