NOT SHOWDOWN does not work post flop ?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

NOT SHOWDOWN does not work post flop ?

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:48 pm

I have tried it on the FLOP, TURN, RIVER and it doesn't work.

All I did was create a filter with AA hand in which on the flop I raised ALL IN or called ALL IN and that worked.

Now i added NOT SHOWDOWN to see when villian folds and no results / hands are displayed.


Tried this for all three.

Am I doing something wrong with the filters?
pt4pt4pt4
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 am

Re: NOT SHOWDOWN does not work post flop ?

Postby kraada » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:12 pm

You won't get any results for the called all-in portion as that always reaches showdown. You should get results for the raised all-in portion though. I'll make a note to look into this and see if I can figure out what is going wrong here for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: NOT SHOWDOWN does not work post flop ?

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:32 pm

i am getting results now.

This is what i used for FLOP & TURN:

(NOT (Hands Went to Showdown)) AND (Raise Type Raised All-In)

What is happening is that when i fold PF, PT4 includes it in the results. Should the Rasied all in be only for hero?
pt4pt4pt4
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 am

Re: NOT SHOWDOWN does not work post flop ?

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:14 am

The actions you filter for apply only to the current active player.

Please export one of the hands incorrectly returned by your filter (right click it and choose export history) and attach it to a Support Ticket with a link to this thread so that we can investigate.
If you post your ticket number here too that will help us get to it quicker.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests