Note Tracker Tourny/Cash split

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Note Tracker Tourny/Cash split

Postby DaveyR78 » Thu May 24, 2012 6:52 am

Hi

Is it possible to split the note tracker notes for a player by cash or Tourney.

The reason is I came up against a player today who I have must of played in a cash game, when i was playing a sit n go.

I only have the auto note taker set for cash games (will get round to making notes on sng players) but it came up with notes for this player,if all notes were combined this could be confusing as it is likely each player will play a different starting range etc in cash or Tourney.

Thanks
DaveyR78
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 pm

Re: Note Tracker Tourny/Cash split

Postby kraada » Thu May 24, 2012 9:12 am

Cash notes should not be displayed while playing tournaments. If you look at that player in the replayer do you still see this note?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Note Tracker Tourny/Cash split

Postby DaveyR78 » Thu May 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi

Yeah I have looked at the player in both the cash game and the Sit n Go I played and it has the same auto generated notes, I have checked this in the replayer as well and the same notes are there.

As I said the notes will be from the cash game as I haven't set up the auto notes from tourneys.

Do you need me to send you any files? or screen grabs? if so which ones?

thanks
DaveyR78
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 pm

Re: Note Tracker Tourny/Cash split

Postby kraada » Thu May 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Just create a support ticket for this issue and we'll make certain this gets thoroughly retested and fixed. Once we have a support ticket from you we can make certain that you get automated notification when this issue is fixed and we can be certain we won't lose the issue.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests