HUD dont start + bonus

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD dont start + bonus

Postby Rain66ow » Wed May 23, 2012 7:07 pm

I played for 2 hours, when suddenly the HUD disappeared. Since, I tried to restart PT4, but no improvement. Very painful...

Bonus : This morning, when I have to start PT4, all my HUD configuration and my filters had disappeared.
Rain66ow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 am

Re: HUD dont start + bonus

Postby Rain66ow » Wed May 23, 2012 7:13 pm

lol ?

[ img ]
Rain66ow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 am

Re: HUD dont start + bonus

Postby Rain66ow » Wed May 23, 2012 7:17 pm

My HUD config has disappeared AGAIN. :evil: :evil:
Rain66ow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 am

Re: HUD dont start + bonus

Postby Rain66ow » Wed May 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Now, HUD start on SNG but not on MTT.
Rain66ow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 am

Re: HUD dont start + bonus

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 24, 2012 3:44 am

That's strange - you didn't delete any files in the PT4 User Data Folder, did you?

I assume you haven't set up any new databases or changed any options? It's probably worth checking Hud > Edit Hud Options to make sure you haven't enabled anything you didn't mean to, or set the Hud to use a different database to the one being imported into.

If you still have problems please restart PT4, reproduce the problem in as simple a way as possible and then attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket along with relevant hand history files and screenshots to illustrate, and describe exactly what problem(s) you're having.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD dont start + bonus

Postby Rain66ow » Thu May 24, 2012 8:04 am

I have send log to support.

I'm sure I dont modified anithing, all problems are appears during a session.
Rain66ow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests