Decimals settings for table average

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Decimals settings for table average

Postby romax » Wed May 23, 2012 5:07 am

It seems that decimals settings doesn't work for tabel average group.
I mean no matter what I set in decimals PT shows "what it wants" in term of numbers after the decimal.
romax
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:24 am

Re: Decimals settings for table average

Postby kraada » Wed May 23, 2012 2:52 pm

This is the first time I've heard of this particular behavior - could you please create a support ticket for this issue so that we can make sure it gets addressed?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests