turn off pg log

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

turn off pg log

Postby yshenkm » Mon May 21, 2012 12:37 pm

I read that you can turn the pg log via postgres.conf file, I dont have that file I have postgresql file is that the same, can I turn off the logging there

thanks
yshenkm
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:30 am

Re: turn off pg log

Postby kraada » Mon May 21, 2012 1:49 pm

All PostgreSQL installations should have that file. What operating system are you on and what version of PostgreSQL do you have installed?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: turn off pg log

Postby yshenkm » Tue May 22, 2012 1:57 pm

I attached a pic of my data folder.... PT4 seems to be working great...

do I have something wrong in the installation...I recentely installed all from scratch on a new computer

thanks
Attachments
dataposgrespic.png
(64.09 KiB) Downloaded 3398 times
yshenkm
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:30 am

Re: turn off pg log

Postby kraada » Tue May 22, 2012 2:39 pm

The text file called postgresql in that screenshot is the file you want to edit.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests