A tech question for anyone

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

A tech question for anyone

Postby GeoC » Sun May 20, 2012 3:39 pm

I'm playing the double or nothing games on Merge. I started with 1.08 and 2.16 games and I'm losing pretty badly. After 58 trials I'm down $15. Now my C net adjusted stat says I should be down $1. I've never played these before so I'm still a work in progress. The question is how reliable is the C net adjusted stat?

Thx-Geo
GeoC
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:49 am

Re: A tech question for anyone

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 20, 2012 4:09 pm

The value of this kind of stat is debatable, but certainly won't even out until you have a very large sample. The value adjusts your theoretical winnings based on only the all-in hands you played and the calculations are only done when we have full information about all the hands involved in the all-in situation (so they are accurate). That does suggest that you were somewhat unlucky in your all-in hands overall. However, you may have been unlucky by getting all-in when you had the better hand and being outdrawn, or getting all-in when behind and losing (which is still "unlucky", just less so). It doesn't say anything about whether you were right to go all-in in the particular situation, or against your opponent's possible range of hands.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests