Problems importing Player Historie Audit from Pokerstars

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problems importing Player Historie Audit from Pokerstars

Postby PTShark » Sat May 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Hello,

I wanted to import my PokerstarsTournament Hands+Summaries to PT4 (v4.01.19beta). I orderd all my Tournament HHs from this year and imported it into PT4. I realizied that some Rebuys/Addons where missing or showed some strange numbers (e.g. it shows 11 Rebuys for a Tournament, where I just used 3 or so). So I ordered my Playing Historie Audit in .cvs from Pokerstars and imported it into PT4. I also enabled "Owerwrite existing Data" in the Site & import options. I saw, that the Rebuys and Addons seems to be Imported correctly now, but

1) the number of Bounties were not imported (but the Bounty-Fee) and
2) some Tournaments results differed from the real results (e.g. for a $22 MTT, that I fnished 4th place and won $1304,64, PT4 shows me just a winning of $1).

I also recognized a MTT with a Buy-In of $103+$103+$9 (it was a Super Knockout Scoop Tournament) an PT4 strangely listed it as a $206+$103+$9 Tournament.

So I guess there a some problems with the Player Historie Audit or did I do something wrong?

Another question: I also tried to import the Tournament Summaries with a .htm file, that Pokerstars sent me. HM1 imported that file very fine with no mistakes. Unfortunately PT4 can't import these files. Will this be added in the future?
PTShark
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:24 am

Re: Problems importing Player Historie Audit from Pokerstars

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 20, 2012 5:23 am

I'm told that we will have fixes for some rebuy/addon issues, and issues related to audit files, in the next release.

However, it is possible that the win of $1306.64 being imported as $1 could be something to do with the formatting - if it says $1.304,64 instead of $1,304.64 for example. Please compress the audit file and attach it to a Support Ticket with a link to this thread so that we can check it out.

PT4 only supports the .csv format of the audit files.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests