Full Uninstall

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Full Uninstall

Postby Jhetfieldz » Tue May 08, 2012 4:19 pm

I fkd up with my pt4, it's all messed up, so I wanna do a clean install but when I uninstall and reinstall it's still all the same.
How can I do a full uninstall/clean install without formating my pc?
Jhetfieldz
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:15 am

Re: Full Uninstall

Postby kraada » Tue May 08, 2012 4:29 pm

What's going wrong? Perhaps there is an easy way to fix it . . .
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Full Uninstall

Postby Jhetfieldz » Tue May 08, 2012 4:37 pm

1st my pt4 wasn't taking rbs in account, then I reimported all hands and it began to crash when I looked into graph/moth(time). then I reinstalled postgres and pt4, everything ok for postgres. Now pt4 just don't start. ;)
Jhetfieldz
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:15 am

Re: Full Uninstall

Postby kraada » Tue May 08, 2012 5:54 pm

What operating system are you using?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Full Uninstall

Postby Jhetfieldz » Tue May 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Win 7 x64
Jhetfieldz
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:15 am

Re: Full Uninstall

Postby WhiteRider » Wed May 09, 2012 3:11 am

The best way to check this out would be to attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket after you try to run PT4.

If you want to wipe all of your settings you could rename the "PokerTracker 4" folder at C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Full Uninstall

Postby Jhetfieldz » Wed May 09, 2012 5:32 am

WhiteRider wrote:If you want to wipe all of your settings you could rename the "PokerTracker 4" folder at C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\.


Worked, Ty
Jhetfieldz
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:15 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests