Unreadable file chunk

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Unreadable file chunk

Postby mrozny » Tue May 08, 2012 11:14 am

I had created another user on my computer and tried to adjust PT4 and P* settings. Couldn't run a HUD on new account..
Don't know actually what I did wrong but I had something like this when I wanted to import hands playing on stars:

PokerStars: Found 1 files to monitor.
PokerStars: Loading hand history file: C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\i18n.msg_cli.txt
Error: PokerStars: Unreadable file chunk(Line #269027)
Error: PokerStars: Unreadable file chunk(Line #768498)

I deleted file i18n.msg_cli.txt and then reran but it's still the same and HUD is not working on that user account.
I switched to first user and error still exist but at least I have HUD.

Any ideas what happened and what to do now to run it good?
mrozny
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Re: Unreadable file chunk

Postby kraada » Tue May 08, 2012 11:46 am

Is PokerStars set to save its hand histories? If not you will need to turn that on - see this tutorial for a more detailed explanation on how to set this up.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests