Can't log in on Community via PT4 interface

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Can't log in on Community via PT4 interface

Postby straightflash » Tue May 08, 2012 11:06 am

Hello,
Since a few days ago, I can't log in to Community via PT4 interface. I'm getting this page (below), and it keep on coming no matter what I do.
Attachments
pt4.png
(31.72 KiB) Downloaded 934 times
straightflash
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:07 am

Re: Can't log in on Community via PT4 interface

Postby kraada » Tue May 08, 2012 1:15 pm

There should be a box under the CAPTCHA and once you put the response in there and log in it should let you in.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Can't log in on Community via PT4 interface

Postby straightflash » Tue May 08, 2012 2:00 pm

1. Message came after the very first login attempt
2. I typed username and password in Notepad, to make sure no typos there and copy / pasted in text fields, filled out CAPTCHA field and pressed "Login" button.
3. I have no problem with logging in via browser
straightflash
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:07 am

Re: Can't log in on Community via PT4 interface

Postby kraada » Tue May 08, 2012 2:24 pm

I'll make certain to bring this to the attention of our lead web developer.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Can't log in on Community via PT4 interface

Postby hpcx » Tue May 08, 2012 2:48 pm

I have the same problem, under PT4 I can't login.
hpcx
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 am

Re: Can't log in on Community via PT4 interface

Postby kraada » Tue May 08, 2012 4:28 pm

I've sent a message to the lead web developer and I'm sure he will look into this.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests