Hello. So I was playing this hand today and :
I went AI on the flop w nuts FD and one-way nuts SD vs two pairs
This is the hand in question :
PokerStars - $0.25 NL - Holdem - 8 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4
PokerStars - $0.25 NL - Holdem - 8 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com
UTG: $10.81
UTG+1: $24.65
MP: $20.49
MP+1: $44.73
CO: $26.71
Hero (BTN): $19.61
SB: $52.14
BB: $13.80
SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25
Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has Ac Jc
UTG raises to $0.54, fold, MP calls $0.54, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.54, SB calls $0.44, fold
Flop: ($2.41, 4 players) 2c Kd Qc
SB checks, UTG checks, MP bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00, SB raises to $3.00, fold, MP calls $2.00, Hero raises to $19.07 and is all-in, fold, MP calls $16.07
Turn: ($43.55, 2 players) 3c
River: ($43.55, 2 players) Ah
MP shows Kc Qd (Two Pair, Kings and Queens) (Pre 38%, Flop 59%, Turn 9%)
Hero shows Ac Jc (Flush, Ace High) (Pre 62%, Flop 41%, Turn 91%)
Hero wins $41.59
As we can see I had 41 % EQ into 59% on the flop ... I was a little under, got lucky and won ...but this is what my PT4 graph w AI EQ looks like ...is this ok ?
If yes pls just confirm. THX
[ img ]
for bigger res
http://tinypic.com/r/10okwa1/6
THX
