PT4 Doesnt Start up

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 Doesnt Start up

Postby Anabvg5 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:08 am

Hello, Basically I open PT4, it asks the Administrator Permission, I click Yes, and then Computer starts to think muh, and I see the Pokertracker4.exe in Task Manager and taking lot of memory, but it doesnt appear anywhere else... Whats the problem:S???
Anabvg5
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 am

Re: PT4 Doesnt Start up

Postby Anabvg5 » Sun May 06, 2012 11:15 am

It just Doesn't Load Up, Scoop Just Started and I wanted to be ready to play it with hud and everything but now I dont have any HUD and my PC runs extremly slow...what should I do?
Anabvg5
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 am

Re: PT4 Doesnt Start up

Postby kraada » Sun May 06, 2012 11:28 am

Is your account an Administrator account? What version of Windows are you running?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT4 Doesnt Start up

Postby Anabvg5 » Sun May 06, 2012 11:32 am

kraada wrote:Is your account an Administrator account? What version of Windows are you running?


Yes, It has Always Loaded up, just today it doesnt Load Up anything, I have Windows 7 Home Premium
Anabvg5
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 am

Re: PT4 Doesnt Start up

Postby kraada » Sun May 06, 2012 11:44 am

Have you installed or update any security software recently? Also, have you tried restarting your computer to see if that helps?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT4 Doesnt Start up

Postby Anabvg5 » Sun May 06, 2012 11:57 am

kraada wrote:Have you installed or update any security software recently? Also, have you tried restarting your computer to see if that helps?


Nope, no Updates as far as I know, and yes I restarted my computer already, still nothing, At the moment I loaded up PT3 and using this... working fine but still miss PT4...
Anabvg5
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 am

Re: PT4 Doesnt Start up

Postby kraada » Sun May 06, 2012 11:59 am

That is odd. Attempt to start PT4, then click Start type %appdata% and click on the folder when it appears. Go up one level, into Roaming, then Local, then PokerTracker 4. There should be a text file called PokerTracker4 in that folder - please attach it to a support ticket and we'll look into what is stopping PT4 from starting properly for you. We should have useful error messages in that log file.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT4 Doesnt Start up

Postby Anabvg5 » Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 pm

kraada wrote:That is odd. Attempt to start PT4, then click Start type %appdata% and click on the folder when it appears. Go up one level, into Roaming, then Local, then PokerTracker 4. There should be a text file called PokerTracker4 in that folder - please attach it to a support ticket and we'll look into what is stopping PT4 from starting properly for you. We should have useful error messages in that log file.



This File is 14 GB Big??? I am trying to put it to Winrar at the moment, but seriously:S...
Anabvg5
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 am

Re: PT4 Doesnt Start up

Postby Anabvg5 » Sun May 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Anabvg5 wrote:
kraada wrote:That is odd. Attempt to start PT4, then click Start type %appdata% and click on the folder when it appears. Go up one level, into Roaming, then Local, then PokerTracker 4. There should be a text file called PokerTracker4 in that folder - please attach it to a support ticket and we'll look into what is stopping PT4 from starting properly for you. We should have useful error messages in that log file.



This File is 14 GB Big??? I am trying to put it to Winrar at the moment, but seriously:S...


Hey, The file is too big and even if I would put it to Winrar it would be too big, my Internet Upload is very low... what should I do then???
Anabvg5
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 am

Re: PT4 Doesnt Start up

Postby kraada » Sun May 06, 2012 12:35 pm

When you restart PT4 that file should be overwritten - please make certain that you don't have any PokerTracker4 process in task manager (right click the system tray at the bottom right, click Task Manager and go to Processes), then restart PT4 and the file should start over at 0 - it should be tiny by the time you try to send it to us.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests