Player Name Filter

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Player Name Filter

Postby biiiink » Thu May 03, 2012 2:32 am

I've created a custom player report that I would like to filter to only include only 3 specific player names

I've tried to figure out how to do this, but can't seem to wrap my head around it.

What is the expression that I need to use?
biiiink
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Re: Player Name Filter

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 03, 2012 3:58 am

Using #Player# in a custom report filter doesn't seem to work - I will discuss this with the development team.

In the meantime it will work if you use a filter like this:

str_player_name_search = 'player1' OR str_player_name_search = 'player2' OR str_player_name_search = 'player3'

Note that "str_player_name_search" stores the name in lowercase so you need to write all the player names in lowercase letters.
e.g. If you want to search for "WhiteRider" you need to write:
str_player_name_search = 'whiterider'
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Player Name Filter

Postby biiiink » Thu May 03, 2012 5:11 am

oh good. that means i'm not going crazy. Thanks for the help

In my struggles to get this to work initially, i think i might have discovered that #Tournaments# and #Hands# don't seem to work either
biiiink
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests