Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by micstr » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:00 am
I am working on my popup right now and I would like to change all statistics to show only percentage, not the opportunities.
I want it to look like this:
VPIP: 24%
not like this:
VPIP: 24% (24/100)
Is there a way to change it globally? There are waaaay too many stats to do it manually one by one.
-
micstr
-
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:38 am
by WhiteRider » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:07 am
Click the first stat in the "Group Items" list and then shift-click the last (or press shift-end) to select all of the stats and then you can change properties for all stats at once.
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
by micstr » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:59 pm
That really helped, thanx Rider!
-
micstr
-
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:38 am
Return to PokerTracker 4
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests