PT 4 crashes.

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT 4 crashes.

Postby GeoC » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:46 pm

After updating to 4.16 I started getting repeating crashes. I went ahead and deleated both Postgres and PT 4 then downloaded both of them again. Now I can't get PT 4 to work with Postgres. I really need someone to take me step-by-step through this to get running again.

I really like the program so I hope you can get me up and running with no crashes.

Thx-Geo
GeoC
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:49 am

Re: PT 4 crashes.

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:10 pm

What happens when you try to start up PT4 now?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT 4 crashes.

Postby GeoC » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:08 pm

I took both PT 4 and Postgres off of my computer again. I thought I'd wait for a new update to come out. I can however give it another shot and let you know what happens.

-Geo
GeoC
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:49 am

Re: PT 4 crashes.

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Ok, you may need to reinstall PostgreSQL manually in that case also.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT 4 crashes.

Postby GeoC » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:26 pm

I downloaded Postres 8.4 and unfortunetely it is asking me for a password. I've tried a number of different ones including dbpass but I always get an incorrect password msg. Now what?

-Geo
GeoC
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:49 am

Re: PT 4 crashes.

Postby GeoC » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:36 pm

OK never mind on the postgres install. I used this password and it worked. svcPASS83.

Now if I get PT 4 problems running it or crashing problems, I'll post it.

Thx-Geo
GeoC
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:49 am

Re: PT 4 crashes.

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:55 am

Thanks - we appreciate it.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 80 guests