HUD on Black Chip Poker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD on Black Chip Poker

Postby GeoC » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:23 pm

How do I move some HUD stats for certain players. Some of the HUDs don't line up properly.

Thx-Geo
GeoC
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:49 am

Re: HUD on Black Chip Poker

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:30 am

Hold the ctrl key down, click and drag the box you want to move. Once it's moved, click on the PT Icon and click Save Layout and that location will be saved for the future.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD on Black Chip Poker

Postby GeoC » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Kraada:

Thx for your help. Now I have a bigger problem which I'll start a new thread.

-Geo
GeoC
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:49 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests