HUD stats in popup loads very slowly on PS stars

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD stats in popup loads very slowly on PS stars

Postby maxtamines » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:03 pm

I'm playing 6max on pokerstars. I have design my own HUD profile which is mainly the professional one slightly improved. Group stats which are always showing on the screen works fine but stats in popup are very poorly shown.
When i click on a popup, it takes several seconds to appear and in general with a very low number of hands compared to the one that i have on my opponent.
After several click on the popup the stat based on the correct number of hands are displayed.

I have the 4.0.16 version of PT4. I think popup stats were displayed correctly before the public beta. I did not exactly rembember since when I have the problem since I have seldomly played the last 2months.
maxtamines
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Re: HUD stats in popup loads very slowly on PS stars

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:32 am

Do you have custom stats in the popup, or only built-in stats?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD stats in popup loads very slowly on PS stars

Postby maxtamines » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:59 am

Only built-in stats. Compared to the professional profile, I have only added Postionnal stat for CBet Flop, Call CBet, Raise CBet and Donk on the Flop in the Tools Group.
maxtamines
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Re: HUD stats in popup loads very slowly on PS stars

Postby maxtamines » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 am

I have found the problem.
Stars from current Bet Type only was activated. I'm pretty sure I never activated. Is it possible it is the default?
maxtamines
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Re: HUD stats in popup loads very slowly on PS stars

Postby kraada » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:50 am

That is possible - I'll check on that. It shouldn't slow down results as it only separates NL, PL and FL from one another. Turning it off sped things up for you considerably?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD stats in popup loads very slowly on PS stars

Postby maxtamines » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:19 am

The speed up is not the most important thing. The main problem was that it was showing stats for last X hands were X was much small that the total of hands that I had on my opponent. Without Stats from current Bet Type, i did not have this problem anymore and stats were showing pretty quickly in the popup.
maxtamines
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Re: HUD stats in popup loads very slowly on PS stars

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:21 am

The Last X Hands option means we cannot use our built in cache - as such, it will cause all stats to take longer to appear.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD stats in popup loads very slowly on PS stars

Postby maxtamines » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:56 pm

I did not use the Last X hands option. The fact that not all hands were displayed seems to be a bug when Stats from current Bet Type is activated.
maxtamines
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Re: HUD stats in popup loads very slowly on PS stars

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Had you played different bet types with the player in question?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD stats in popup loads very slowly on PS stars

Postby maxtamines » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:59 pm

No. And the problem was for 99% of my opponent.
maxtamines
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests