My C won sometimes goes completely off

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

My C won sometimes goes completely off

Postby fr3kvent » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Hello!

1) I played a heads up session today, at one point my C won started to go completely off, if i lose the pot it actually counts the amount just as like I have won it. Here`s the screenshot :

pt4.jpg
(54.27 KiB) Downloaded 352 times


2) The next thing that I find kind of weird is when making alias, am I able to make a new name un put my poker screenames under it (holdem manager style), or I`m just able to create my alias already under any of my poker room screenames? The problem is if I make an alias under any of my screenames and try to export some hands, it doesnt export any of the hands from the pokerroom that is in use as my alias.

3) Are you planning on some fix that players would be able to change timestamps for handhistories manually? I already sent you some hands with timestamps completely off, it would be so much easier if I could change them manually and wouldnt have to wait for any updates.

Thank you!
fr3kvent
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:47 am

Re: My C won sometimes goes completely off

Postby kraada » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:21 pm

(1) Could you attach the hand history from the session with this problem to a support ticket so that we can investigate what is causing this for you?

(2) You can only alias together existing screen names in PT4 at this time. You should be able to export hands from all screen names though - I'll make a note to investigate this issue for you.

(3) I am not aware of plans to add that kind of functionality, but if you sent us hands with import problems, we will look into what needs fixing and make certain they get fixed and will work properly for future releases.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests