View Stats very slow

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

View Stats very slow

Postby madhusudana » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi,
Sorry if this question has been raised before. I have about 1mil hands database that I just imported from HM. I vacuum+analized it. After that I've played a small number of hands just to see how everything is running. When I switch to the "View stats" tab it takes about 7 seconds to load statistics for the 44 hands that i've played. The only filter that is on is "Today", i.e to display hands that have been played today. This is ridiculously long and annoying, especially because it takes just as long to switch between the tabs in the "view stats" tab (Graphs, results etc.). Is there a fix for this?
madhusudana
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 8:34 pm

Re: View Stats very slow

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:56 am

In a large database, even filtered, it will take some time to retrieve the data and 7 seconds isn't very long. Once the data has been shown once it will be shown much faster after that.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests