Negative nr of players
Hi,
In the "results" view I've got negative numbers for average nr of players for STT (2 max) Turbo and Super-Turbo SNG.
For Turbo the Avg Players is -6,260,883.28 and for Super-Turbo -8,765,237.39. Seems like a few of those tournaments have -2,147,483,648 (the smallest 32-bit int) as number of players instead of 2.
Is this because of a bug that has been fixed (so I need to fix my DB) or is this an unknown bug?
In the "results" view I've got negative numbers for average nr of players for STT (2 max) Turbo and Super-Turbo SNG.
For Turbo the Avg Players is -6,260,883.28 and for Super-Turbo -8,765,237.39. Seems like a few of those tournaments have -2,147,483,648 (the smallest 32-bit int) as number of players instead of 2.
Is this because of a bug that has been fixed (so I need to fix my DB) or is this an unknown bug?
