Page 1 of 1
Help Help... Quikly...

Posted:
Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 am
by Anabvg5
I am In the Middle of the Session with 6 Tournaments opened and comeing more up soon... My Hud Disappeared and PT4 is making my Tables Slow... But Why The hell My Hud Dissapeared??,
Re: Help Help... Quikly...

Posted:
Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:03 pm
by Anabvg5
Loaded Up PT3 for emergency but PT4 Hud was much better:)
Re: Help Help... Quikly...

Posted:
Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:26 pm
by kraada
Based on your description I'm not certain what is going on behind the scenes. You may have success by closing and reopening PT4 - we'd need to see your PokerTracker4.log file (you can find it by clicking File --> Open User Data Folder) in the main PT4 window. You can send it to us via the
support system and we'll be able to investigate further for you more effectively.
Re: Help Help... Quikly...

Posted:
Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:02 pm
by Anabvg5
Hello,
I already sent the log file for the popup window problem, but yes first I tryied to restart PT4 but the problem was still there, but after 2 hours I started it again and at the moment everything is running okay. I'll see what happens now:)
Re: Help Help... Quikly...

Posted:
Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:53 pm
by kraada
Thanks, and please keep us posted.
Re: Help Help... Quikly...

Posted:
Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:01 pm
by Anabvg5
working quite fine, sometimes want to get stuck(lagging) a bit but I will try to send another Log file after I finish All Tournaments today.
Re: Help Help... Quikly...

Posted:
Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:33 am
by Anabvg5
working fine again, with no problems, dont know what happened yesterday. Had 7 Tournaments opened and Hud Disappeared and tables started to lag. but so far everything runs smooth again.
Re: Help Help... Quikly...

Posted:
Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:26 pm
by kraada
Thanks for following up, please let us know if you have any more problems in the future.