Pokerstars STT SNG not refreshing with tournament results

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pokerstars STT SNG not refreshing with tournament results

Postby DrDarkK » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Since 28/3/2012 the stats page is not updated with any of my SNG tourney results! Any ideas whats happened here?

I have checked PS->Options->Tournament Summary Options and its still ticked, no changes. I have checked the folder and only have a few (3 to be exact, from todays sessions - none from yesterday, saturday, friday etc) files there so assume that PT4 has been "sucking them in" but not processing them :S ?!?
DrDarkK
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Pokerstars STT SNG not refreshing with tournament result

Postby DrDarkK » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:46 pm

I just tried importing the files from PS manually (HandHistory first then Tourny Summary). The hand history only had the games/sessions from today and PT4 showed there were ~400 duplicates, the tourney summary showed 4 imported. Then when I clicked on View Stats->Statistics I see the graphs by in the box below I see "Query does not have a result set"...

I'm very concerned that I'm losing a lot of the hands and tourney results meaning I no longer have a reflective view of my results/ROI etc...

I will try a reinstall while I wait...
DrDarkK
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Pokerstars STT SNG not refreshing with tournament result

Postby DrDarkK » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Reinstall seems to have resolved the "Query does not have a result set" but still no STT SNG results after 28/3/2012... I checked the PT4 Processed folder and I can see all the Tournament Summaries and the hand histories but not seeing these in PT4 application. However none of my hands/tourny summaries from today are in there... Oddness!!! :o
DrDarkK
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Pokerstars STT SNG not refreshing with tournament result

Postby kraada » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:14 pm

That's very odd - are you sure you're looking at the right player in the drop down menu?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Pokerstars STT SNG not refreshing with tournament result

Postby DrDarkK » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Yep... Definitely looking at the right player (i.e. me) - I can see all previous entries up to 28/3/2012
DrDarkK
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Pokerstars STT SNG not refreshing with tournament result

Postby DrDarkK » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Some screenshots
Attachments
pt_beta4_hh.png
(124.41 KiB) Downloaded 1424 times
pt_beta4_results.png
(227.7 KiB) Downloaded 1429 times
DrDarkK
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Pokerstars STT SNG not refreshing with tournament result

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:17 am

If you look at one of the other report groupings (By Date for example) do you see the tournaments?
It's possible that the tournament description is different for the recent tournaments?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Pokerstars STT SNG not refreshing with tournament result

Postby DrDarkK » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:08 am

Thanks. I will check this when I get home.

I did notice within the last log that the following appears:
"2012/04/02 20:34:47.287 [00152]: [00009688][StatManager] Unable to use cache due to column: __can__id_player (__can__id_player)
2012/04/02 20:34:47.290 [00003]: [00009688][StatManager] Unable to use cache due to column: __can__id_player (__can__id_player)
2012/04/02 20:34:47.293 [00003]: [00009688][StatManager] Unable to use cache due to column: __can__player (__can__player)
2012/04/02 20:34:47.298 [00005]: [00009688][StatManager] Unable to use cache due to column: __can__player (__can__player)"

Might be nothing... Will check the other report groupings and see if they've hidden themselves somewhere else. Thanks again.
DrDarkK
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Re: Pokerstars STT SNG not refreshing with tournament result

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Those lines are relating to NoteTracker and shouldn't have anything to do with these particular issues.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Pokerstars STT SNG not refreshing with tournament result

Postby DrDarkK » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:18 pm

OK - They are appearing now under "Tournament Desc" as STT SNG BOUNTY!!!

I would have attached an example from the "Processed" folder and an export from the "Results"/"Tournament"/"STT SNG BOUNTY" page but .csv and .txt extensions are not allowed
DrDarkK
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jhffarefax and 41 guests