Overall Results Cash + Tourneys

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Overall Results Cash + Tourneys

Postby DaveyR78 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:19 pm

]Hi

I'm a bit confused as to what this graph is meant to show.

The Stats on how many Cash Hands Played is correct at 1,142
and Tournaments at 791

however why does it say I'm down £1,701.89

When if I combine my winnings myself from the Cash Section and Tournament Section the graph would be at £429.17

Am I missing the point of this graph?

Thanks


Please see attached graphs for cash, tourneys and combined.

cash.png
Cash
(14.74 KiB) Downloaded 608 times


Tourney.png
Tourneys
(17.49 KiB) Downloaded 632 times


Tourney.png
Tourneys
(17.49 KiB) Downloaded 632 times
Attachments
Overall Winnings (Cash + Tournament) for DaveyR78.png
Cash plus Tourney
(28.84 KiB) Downloaded 622 times
DaveyR78
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 pm

Re: Overall Results Cash + Tourneys

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Hmm - I'm seeing results like that too. I will report this to the development team to be fixed - thanks for bringing this to our attention.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 78 guests