community

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

community

Postby Halozination » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Hello, whatfor is the community tab? just to open this forum here?
Can I make that pokertracker4 starts with the play poker tab?
Halozination
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Re: community

Postby Acombfosho1 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:54 am

Halozination wrote:Hello, whatfor is the community tab? just to open this forum here?
Can I make that pokertracker4 starts with the play poker tab?


yes, just untick [ ] Open Community When PokerTracker Starts in the bottom left corner, within the Community tab itself. Next, then click play poker/view stats and close PT4. When you reopen it will relaunch with the last open tab you had either play poker/view stats.

I agree it is a fairly over stated tab to have in the main window, perhaps a link under Help or Tools would be more appropriate.

Peace
Acombfosho1
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:46 am

Re: community

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:24 am

More functionality will be added to the Community tab as we reach the commercial release.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: community

Postby Voyeurism » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:03 am

Can I also suggest that you add forward/backward navigation buttons (like a standard web browser) for use on the community tab? At the moment, if I'm using the community tab to browse this forum it's pretty hard to navigate - for example, you can't ever (afaik) go back to the previous page of a thread - you always have to go back out to the main forum page and then back into your thread.

I guess an alternative (although it would probably be better used in conjunciton with forward/backward buttons) would be to implement something like the Firefox addon "Auto Pager", which loads multiple page threads into a single page more details here.

[EDIT] It would also be good if it could use my browser cookies from Firefox, so that if I've already logged into the forums from Firefox I'm logged in in the PT4 Community window.
Voyeurism
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Re: community

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:13 am

The development team are aware of the need for forward/backward buttons - I'm not sure of the exact plans for the Community tab but I do expect it to be improved considerably. Currently, though, the focus is on addressing the functionality issues in the main application raised through the Beta program - once we have things more stable then we'll be able to get back to adding more functionality.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests