Page 1 of 1

Color by other stat bug, and slow custom HUD/pop-ups loading

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:09 pm
by mager
I'm trying to create a stat colored by other stat.
The shown stat is a default one(duplicated), the color is based on a custom stat.

Since the shown stat is a default one(just duplicated), you can set "has position" definition under item properties.
The issue is that when you set it to IP/OOP - the color does not appear(it stays in the default color regardless of the color stat number). When you do not use this setting, the color is working properly.

Another issue is the loading time for custom stats on the pop-ups/HUD.
I do not know what you've changed in PT4 - but it is unplayable with custom stat heavy pop-ups/HUD. This wan't a problem in PT3.
With the introduction of zoom poker, it's all about fast acting - you can't wait 20 second, 10 second or even 5 for the stats to appear EVERY SINGLE time. It just kills the hands/hour, flow of the game, etc...
You REALLY need to address it, iv'e notice i'm not the only one who complains about it.

Re: Color by other stat bug, and slow custom HUD/pop-ups loa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:43 pm
by kraada
We have been working internally pretty hard to make things more responsive - you should see a considerable improvement in custom stat popup time in the next beta release.

I believe the color issue you are mentioning is a known one but I'll check into that to be certain.

Re: Color by other stat bug, and slow custom HUD/pop-ups loa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:40 pm
by mager
kraada wrote:We have been working internally pretty hard to make things more responsive - you should see a considerable improvement in custom stat popup time in the next beta release.

I believe the color issue you are mentioning is a known one but I'll check into that to be certain.


Any ETA for the next release? Also, the slow loading time is happening on the HUD itself as well - not just the pop-ups. I can assume the same fix will apply to the HUD as well?

Thanks checking the color issue as well.

Re: Color by other stat bug, and slow custom HUD/pop-ups loa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:20 am
by WhiteRider
I'm expecting the next release within a few days, but that is subject to successful internal testing so isn't confirmed yet.
The improvements should apply to the HUD as well, yes.