Page 1 of 1

Pokerstars Tourney Descriptions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:41 am
by DaveyR78
Hi

You might be aware of this.

I have just noticed that PT4 is giving the wrong description to Sit n Go's on Pokerstars. I tend to play 6 max or full ring at $15, $7, $3.50 buyins.

It is currently assigning them all as Bounty tournaments so I'm having to go back and manually change the to STT SNG.

Sorry if you were already aware.

Thanks

Re: Pokerstars Tourney Descriptions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:42 am
by DaveyR78
Just also noticed it is doing it on the heads up tourneys as well

Re: Pokerstars Tourney Descriptions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:07 am
by kraada
Could you please attach a few of these tournaments to a support ticket for us? That would help us make certain this gets fixed (and that you get notification when a fix is available).

Re: Pokerstars Tourney Descriptions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:40 am
by DaveyR78
Hi will do next time I play a few as have changed them all manually now.

How to I raise a support ticket? thanks

David

Re: Pokerstars Tourney Descriptions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:49 pm
by kraada
You can create a support ticket from this page.