Pokerstars Tourney Descriptions

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pokerstars Tourney Descriptions

Postby DaveyR78 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:41 am

Hi

You might be aware of this.

I have just noticed that PT4 is giving the wrong description to Sit n Go's on Pokerstars. I tend to play 6 max or full ring at $15, $7, $3.50 buyins.

It is currently assigning them all as Bounty tournaments so I'm having to go back and manually change the to STT SNG.

Sorry if you were already aware.

Thanks
DaveyR78
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 pm

Re: Pokerstars Tourney Descriptions

Postby DaveyR78 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:42 am

Just also noticed it is doing it on the heads up tourneys as well
DaveyR78
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 pm

Re: Pokerstars Tourney Descriptions

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:07 am

Could you please attach a few of these tournaments to a support ticket for us? That would help us make certain this gets fixed (and that you get notification when a fix is available).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Pokerstars Tourney Descriptions

Postby DaveyR78 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:40 am

Hi will do next time I play a few as have changed them all manually now.

How to I raise a support ticket? thanks

David
DaveyR78
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 pm

Re: Pokerstars Tourney Descriptions

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:49 pm

You can create a support ticket from this page.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests