2 and a half bugs

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

2 and a half bugs

Postby camelino » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:53 am

Hi

I wanna report some bugs that I have noticed. Since I already have a ticket open (120024) from another problem (which doesnt seem to get a response) I wont open a ticket.

Playing Zoom with Custom HUD on Windows 7.

1.) Only the very first PopUp clicked will fill with data, all other times (same hand, next hand, the whole session) only the name of the opponent fills no numbers.

2.) Very few opponents (always the same, about 3 out of 400 player pool) wil not get a HUD up at all, I would have plenty of hands on them but everytime they appear on my Zoom table they get no HUD at all. (HUD for other players get filled)

AND

3.) In case 2.) happens: The HUD for all the other players gets shifted one position (sometimes clockwise sometimes counter). This happens 100% when 2.) hapens but only on those occasions.

Otherwise I am very happy with PT4 on my laptop. (desktop does not work see ticket 120024). Really good stuff.
camelino
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am

Re: 2 and a half bugs

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:11 pm

You received a response in that ticket 4 days ago - we are working to fix crashing bugs, but it does take time. As soon as we've pinned down the exact cause of the problem you've reported we will get it fixed and let you know via the ticket when it is fixed.

When you say you are using a custom HUD - are you using custom stats as well, or just a custom layout with all default statistics?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: 2 and a half bugs

Postby camelino » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:38 am

Hi

No custom stats , just custom arrangement of standard stats.

Also I noticed that even next day it is the same opponents that I get no HUD on. Maybe when their name is all caps.

Another tiny bug: opponents names that consists of only numbers (e.g. 123456768) are shown like this 123,456,768
camelino
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am

Re: 2 and a half bugs

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:04 am

Do you have any filters enabled in the HUD Options?
Roughly how big is this database?
Try disabling the Memory Grabber option under PokerStars Configuration - that can help performance somewhat and doesn't have any benefit for Zoom tables.

We're aware of the issue with formatting numeric player names - thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: 2 and a half bugs

Postby camelino » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:29 am

Hi

I do not have filters. The database is now approaching 10k hands.

Will try that. thk you
camelino
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests