Error in "Results" "By Session". Populating Stucked!

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Error in "Results" "By Session". Populating Stucked!

Postby Edlimir » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi,

All these days I've been using PT4 without any problems.

From one hour I can't see my "Results" "By Session". Appears "Populating.." and is stucked there.

I reindexed the database, made a Vacuum, restarted the computer... nothing.

You can see the attached image.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Marc
Attachments
Populating PT4.jpg
(85.43 KiB) Downloaded 613 times
Edlimir
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Re: Error in "Results" "By Session". Populating Stucked!

Postby xuflush » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:35 pm

exactly same prob , tryed already to purge the sessions till it worked , but still same prob
xuflush
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Re: Error in "Results" "By Session". Populating Stucked!

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:47 am

Is it just that one report which doesn't work?
If you still see that after a reboot please attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket along with your screenshot so that we can see what is going on. Please let it "populate" for 15 minutes or so before sending your log.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests