Note Tracker Q

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Note Tracker Q

Postby gordo415 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:55 pm

In order for Note Tracker to take Auto notes do I have to click the "Run" button in the Cash>Status window every time I start a session or not ?
Note Tracker IS taking notes at this point , which is excellent, but I thought it was not taking auto notes until I started clicking the Run button prior to a session.Please clarify.
Thanks for a great product !
gordo415
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 pm

Re: Note Tracker Q

Postby kingrax » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:34 pm

I aint admin but I can maybe help:

I clicked run on it only when i did manual imports and after ....

I did not have to click run for notetracker but only clickerd import hands while playing ...and with the hud on while playing NT keeps updating and taking notes live
kingrax
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Re: Note Tracker Q

Postby gordo415 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:55 pm

That is what I thought and makes total sense.
Thanks for the reply and good luck at the tables !
gordo415
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 pm

Re: Note Tracker Q

Postby guitarizt » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:26 pm

I remember note tracker had a problem where it would do something like count A5s for both a 3-bet and 4-bet if villain 4-bet with it. Is this fixed?
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Note Tracker Q

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:37 am

NoteTracker is based on the normal filters window, and I'm not aware of any problem with those filters. Are you seeing a problem with this?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Note Tracker Q

Postby guitarizt » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:09 am

I haven't noticed a problem personally I just remember I think a mod saying that there was a problem in certain situations like 3-betting against a steal would also count as calling against a steal or something. I was wondering if this was fixed and if I had to reupdate my db to fix the notes.

<edit> Found the post and thread. I can just purge my notes and rerun notetracker.

https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... or#p185903

As a side note do you know how I can filter for villains I have the most hands on in pt4 so I can view the notetracker notes on them easily in one place?
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Note Tracker Q

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:22 am

The easiest way would be to build a quick custom report in the Player section grouping by Player showing the number of hands stat (using our new custom report wizard this should be very easy). Then just click the Hands column to sort by that value (and don't forget to uncheck Filter on Active player in the blue Filters link on the left).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Note Tracker Q

Postby guitarizt » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:23 pm

kraada wrote:The easiest way would be to build a quick custom report in the Player section grouping by Player showing the number of hands stat (using our new custom report wizard this should be very easy). Then just click the Hands column to sort by that value (and don't forget to uncheck Filter on Active player in the blue Filters link on the left).


Thanks kraada that works, but is there any way I can quickly view the notes on players that are brought up in the reports? I am selecting active player right now then I have to switch to them in pt4 then I have to bring up the hh replayer and it's quite tedious because each step but the hh replayer takes about 20-30 seconds to load on my computer. Then I'd have to go back to the reports tab and do it all over again.
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Note Tracker Q

Postby guitarizt » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Sometimes the simple solutions are the best. I just screenshotted the reports tab, pasted in paint, and just change players by hand in the stats tab which works fine.
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Note Tracker Q

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm glad you found a working solution - we do have plans for improved note reports but I don't know when they'll be ready.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests