Custom Report - Called River Bet

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom Report - Called River Bet

Postby wangtangkiki » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:00 am

I am trying to create a filter where I called a bet on the river and lost. I am also wanting to filter it for 20+ bb pots. I could not get this to work for some reason. It seems like it neglects Called River Bet because there are hands where I'm all in on the turn.

Is this a known bug? Can you guys reproduce it? Thanks.

Also I have my Date Filter since a specific date (3/16/2012), I don't think that would have an effect though.
wangtangkiki
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: Custom Report - Called River Bet

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:45 am

Can you please tell us exactly which filter you used? I know that there is a fix related to a couple of facing river bets filters, but I'd like to confirm whether this is the same thing.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Custom Report - Called River Bet

Postby wangtangkiki » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:58 pm

The filter name is "Called River Called Bet"

I just tested it out. "Called River Any Call" works.. but not Called Bet.. which is just me calling a bet or 1bet? on the river.
wangtangkiki
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: Custom Report - Called River Bet

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:01 am

Ah yes, I'm seeing that error too. I will report this to the development team to be fixed.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests