How do I restart import from PT3 and HM?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How do I restart import from PT3 and HM?

Postby savnn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Hello,

During installation of PT4 I saw it imported hands from PT3 and HM.
Unfortunately, the installation wasn't successful, due to my laptop overheated and automatically turned off.

So I suspect the import was not full. How do I restart importing hands from PT3 and HM databases? I didn't found such option in the menu.

Thank you
savnn
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Re: How do I restart import from PT3 and HM?

Postby savnn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:38 pm

sorry! just found such option under Tools menu!
savnn
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Re: How do I restart import from PT3 and HM?

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 am

No worries! In case anybody else finds this thread - the option is in Tools -> Setup Assistant.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests