Purging _unknownX

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Purging _unknownX

Postby NimhOfJoy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:00 pm

I just started using PT4 and in importing the hands from my PT3 DB, I got a few players as hero where it looks like the HH was corrupted or something, and hero is showing up as _unknownX (where X is a number). It's only like a dozen hands, and I just wanted to purge the hands and remove the player from appearing in the "player" drop-down. However, even after purging those session, they're still showing up. How do I fix this?

Spoiler: show
I bet it's something simple like a cache rebuild...
NimhOfJoy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: Purging _unknownX

Postby tarix » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:53 am

Click the player drop down and click <Edit Player List ...> and you will get a new dialog where you can edit the list of players or delete them all.
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests