stats problem

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

stats problem

Postby busted_draw » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:19 am

[ img ]

Hi.I imported all my hh but looks like something is wrong.
I only play hu and at the 109$ it says that i have only wins.this makes my net profit explode which is not true.did i do something wrong?
busted_draw
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Re: stats problem

Postby luklach » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:13 pm

| dont know if someone mentioned it before but after 4.01.11 the hours of play are displayed wrong I played like 5/6 hours on this limit.

[ img ]
luklach
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:50 pm

Re: stats problem

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:03 pm

busted_draw wrote:Hi.I imported all my hh but looks like something is wrong.
I only play hu and at the 109$ it says that i have only wins.this makes my net profit explode which is not true.did i do something wrong?

Please attach the HH file for one of the tournaments which is imported/detected incorrectly to a Support Ticket so that we can see what is going wrong.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: stats problem

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:04 pm

luklach wrote:| dont know if someone mentioned it before but after 4.01.11 the hours of play are displayed wrong I played like 5/6 hours on this limit.

If you clear the filter does the total time stay the same? I wonder if that is the overall total time rather than the time for the selected stake..
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: stats problem

Postby luklach » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:10 pm

WhiteRider wrote:
luklach wrote:| dont know if someone mentioned it before but after 4.01.11 the hours of play are displayed wrong I played like 5/6 hours on this limit.

If you clear the filter does the total time stay the same? I wonder if that is the overall total time rather than the time for the selected stake..


yes its overall time I played at William Hill, the filter doesnt change the amount of time like it does i.e. after aplying today filter
luklach
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:50 pm

Re: stats problem

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Thanks - I'll check that out. Please open a Support Ticket with a link to your first post so that we can link you into our system to get you a notification when the fix is released.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests